|App Name||Arcana Tactics v1.0.10|
|Genre||Games, Role Playing|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.4 ( 21402 )|
Use the power of the revolver to launch yourself into a new world of random defense!
The more you play, the better it gets! A brand new advanced auto battler strategy game that will challenge a true gamer like yourself!
Give it all you’ve got!
Formulate the ultimate game plan using your heroes, Arcana, and currencies!
■ Unique Battles and Hero Combinations
Every battle offers infinite possibilities!
Combine and deploy the best heroes within the given time and play the game how YOU want to play.
■ Arcana: The Ultimate Strategy
Pick from over 70 Arcana cards and build your own deck
Your Arcana cards will determine your battles. Choose your own destiny!
■ A Wide Variety of Heroes
Archer, Paladin, Marionette, Vampire, and more!
Featuring over 139 heroes, each with their own lovely illustrations and adorable models.
■ So Many Modes, So Little Time
The battlefield isn’t the only place where you’ll need Arcana spreads and hero combinations.
Story Mode, Quests, Arena, and Multiplayer await you as well!
▣ Official Arcana Tactics Website ▣
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArcanaTactics
– Discord: https://discord.gg/F4FmxVWXMM
** This game is available in 한국어, English, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, and ไทย
Smartphone App Permissions
The following permissions are requested to allow you access to the listed in-game features.
– STORAGE (Photos/Media/Files): Permission is required to save and load in-game screenshots and videos. This app will not access any personal files other than game data.
* If logging in with a HIVE account on an Android version lower than 4.4, permission is required to change your profile picture.””
– PHONE (Device): Permission is required to run in-game events, reward prizes, and manage player support. This app will not access device functions such as making phone calls.
* Optional permissions are not required to play. However, disabling them will restrict access to related features.
* If your device is running on a version lower than Android 6.0, you will be unable to set optional permissions. We recommend upgrading to Android 6.0 or higher.
* Some apps may not ask for optional permissions. However, you can still manage your app permissions and deny access.
▶ How to Revoke Permissions
You can reset or revoke permissions using the following steps:
[Android 6.0 and up]
Open Settings > Apps > Select app > Permissions > Allow or deny access
[Android 5.1.1 and lower]
Update your operating system to revoke permissions or delete the app from your device.
MOD ID : com.gamevil.arcanatactics.android.google.global.normal
Copyright© 2022 Apkcontrol